Again for 2017 all Recreational Leagues MUST have ALL on field personal background checked and wear their Background Check ID Cards while on the fields. We will also offer an onsite clinic for any League that wishes to ACE Certify their on field personal. Please contact Bart Magellan at (209) 639- 7353 to set a date.
Before you begin the registration process you will need to know how the process is done and what items you need to ensure that you can accomplish the task. Please follow these directions carefully. Please do not start this registration process until all of your players have been assigned to teams and each team has been given a unique name in your league/organization. You MUST register your teams within 14 days of your draft to make sure all players/staff are covered in case of accident. Important information: Please do not use the apostrophe key when entering in any of the information fields. Example: O’Brien is incorrect. Please enter the information as OBrien.
- Please download and print these instructions for your reference.
- If you haven't already obtained your User Name and Password please go to this link http://www.usasoftballgreatersanjoaquin.org/entries/request_password_form.shtml and complete the form.
- Once you have your User Name and Password proceed to http://www.usasoftballgreatersanjoaquin.org/pages/user_login_recreational.html to login to our secure web site.
- Enter your User Name and Password in the fields provided and click on Login. Please remember that the User Name and Password are case sensitive.
- You will note that your League Name has already been provided for you.
- Enter the total number of players and staff for the team you are registering in the fields provided. (Example: 12 players, 1 manager, 2 coaches, and 1 scorekeeper.)
- Click on the 'Create Individual Registration Form' button.
- A new window will open with your League Name displayed (again). Enter the name of the team you are registering into the Team Name field.
- Select the appropriate Age Division by clicking on the pop-up button of the Age Division field.
Age Divisions are defined as follows:
Player's Year of Birth
Age Division Player's Year of Birth Age Division 1998 18 & Under 2006 10 & Under 1999 18 & Under 2007 10 & Under 2000 16 & Under 2008 8 & Under 2001 16 & Under 2009 8 & Under 2002 14 & Under 2010 6 & Under 2003 14 & Under 2011 6 & Under 2004 12 & Under 2005 12 & Under
- Enter the information for each individual player/staff member in the appropriate fields. Use the Tab key to move between fields (except Zip Code and DOB fields as they are preformatted).
Date of Birth (DOB) field must be entered as MMDDYY. Example: A player born September 3, 1998 would be entered as: 09 03 98
Note: The player's DOB must be accurate.
No fields can be left blank.
- Please check to make sure all of your entries are correct before clicking on the 'Submit
Form' button. If you click on Reset it will clear ALL fields on the entire form.
- Upon Submit you will be taken to a Thank You page which will give you a pricing summary and confirm that your information has been submitted to GSJSA. An email with invoice number will also be sent to the email address we have on file. This email will detail the player/staff information as well as the amount due. When submitting payment please refer to this invoice number, team name and organization/league name to ensure proper posting to your account.
- If you wish to input additional players/staff click on the 'Register Additional Team' link. Please DO NOT use the BACK arrow on the top of your browser.
- We now have available a process to enter all of your registrations via an Excel Spreadsheet. This process can ONLY be used if you haven't submitted any registrations via the on-line program. For more information, please click on this link http://www.gsjm.com/pages/excel_instructions.html.
- If you have any technical questions regarding this process please email Bart Magellan at Bartman@gsjm.com or call him at (209) 639-7353.