USA Regulations require that all ‘A’ Team and ‘B’ Travel Team players that participate in Championship Play provide picture identification. At the request of the majority of teams in our Association, GSJSA is now providing a mandatory Photo ID for all players and staff (coaches, managers, volunteers). Each participant will receive two photo ID cards; the cost will be $20.00 per participant, which includes your individual USA Insurance.
Due to the amount of data being transmitted during this process it is highly recommended that you use a DSL or cable/broadband connection. Do not use a dial-up connection as it may time-out before the process is completed.
Before beginning the registration process please verify that you have the following items.
All photo ID pictures are in one folder on your hard drive.
NOTE: All pictures should be taken at approximately 4 feet (or less) away from subject and should be from the chest up. Please keep picture files under 300KB each. NO VISORS or SUN GLASSES PLEASE!! If you use pictures with a file size larger than 300kb each the process will fail and you will have to input all the data again. If you have any questions, please call Bart at (209) 639-7353.
All pictures MUST be in .jpg format. The program will NOT accept any picture created in Microsoft Word or any Word type Document. No .DOC type files.
All pictures (.jpg files) MUST have a unique name, which includes the player’s name. Example: Jennifer Smith’s picture might be titled: jsmith.jpg
Example: JoAnne Smith’s picture might be titled: jo_smith.jpg
User Name and Password
Copies of all players’ birth certificates.
Please Note: In order to receive your player ID cards copies of birth certificates MUST be mailed to:
8900 Thornton Road Suite #19
Stockton, CA 95209
- If any of your players were registered in our Association from 1998 - 2016 you don't need to send us another copy of her birth certificate. If unsure, please click this link for a list of players we currently have birth certificates for.
Once you have your User Name and Password proceed to our secure web site to login and submit data.
Important: Please do not use the apostrophe key when entering in any of the information fields. Example: O’Brien is incorrect. Please enter the information as OBrien.
- Enter your User Name and Password in the fields provided and click on Login. Please remember that the User Name and Password are case sensitive.
- You will note that your League Name has already been provided for you.
- Enter the total number of players and staff for the team you are registering in the fields provided. (Example: 12 players, 1 manager, 2 coaches, and 1 scorekeeper)
- Click on the ‘Create Individual Registration Form’ button.
- A new window will open with your League Name displayed (again). Enter the name of the team you are registering into the Team Name field.
- Select the appropriate Age Division by clicking on the pop-up button of the Age Division field.
- Enter the information for each individual player/staff member in the appropriate fields. Use the Tab key to move between fields (except Zip Code and DOB fields as they are preformatted).
Date of Birth (DOB) field must be entered as MMDDYY. Example: A player born September 3, 1991 would be entered as: 09 03 91
NOTE: No fields can be left blank.
- Click on the ‘Browse’ button to select the picture file for this specific player/staff person.
- Navigate to the folder on your hard drive that contains your picture files.
- Select the correct .jpg file for this specific player/staff person.
- Click on the SAVE / OK / SELECT button. (The name of this button may vary depending on the type of computer you are operating.)
- Please check to make sure all of your entries are correct before clicking on the ‘Register’ button. If you click on Reset it will clear ALL fields on the entire form.
- Once you have verified that all information is correct, click on the ‘Register’ button. This will begin the process of uploading your pictures and information to our server. Please be very patient as it may take 30 seconds or more per picture (depending on the speed of your connection) to be uploaded.
- Upon completion you will be taken to a Thank You page, which will give you a pricing summary and confirm that your information has been submitted to GSJSA. An email with invoice number will also be sent to the email address we have on file. This email will detail the player/staff information as well as the amount due. When submitting payment please refer to this invoice number, team name and organization/league name to ensure proper posting to your account.
- If you wish to input additional players/staff click on the ‘Register Additional Team’ link. Please DO NOT use the BACK arrow on the top of your browser.
- New for ALL Travel Teams. No ID Cards will be issued to any team until ALL your on field staff has completed their ACE Certification and Background Checks. There will be NO exceptions to this policy. If you have any questions, please contact Bart Magellan, JO Commissioner.
- If you have any technical questions regarding this process please email Bart Magellan at Bartman@gsjm.com.
Don’t forget to mail copies of your players’ birth certificates to:
Bart Magellan, JO Commissioner
8900 N. Thornton Road, Suite 19
Stockton, CA 95209 209-639-7353
No ID Cards will be issued until birth certificates are received and the information has been verified. No exceptions!